Don't these look just so delicious?!
Kale chips are so easy to make and so yummy!!
And they are healthy!!!
Read about Kale and it's health benefits HERE.
Ready to make some?
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (I use Himalayan Pink Salt)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper. ( I just put mine straight on the cookie sheet)
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear or cut into bite size pieces. Then wash and thoroughly dry kale you can use a salad spinner. Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Then eat up:) So good!!! Be sure to make two batches-chances are they won't last long....