I received the Pirose from Reno Rose.
A Pirose is a such a great addition to any wardrobe!
Inspired by the grace of a ballerina and the movement of pirouettes, Pirose is a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind, multi-way scarf with endless fashion potential.Wrap it like a scarf, use it to keep warm at dinner or accessorize for a black tie affair.
From casual to classy, Pirose will transform any outfit to fabulous in a snap!
Why modern women wear Pirose
- Soft florals, geometric prints and bold colors effortlessly tie an outfit together
- Transitions an outfit from day to night with more than 12 ways to wear
- Bias cut flatters all body shapes
- Easily tucks into purse, attache and suitcase
- Airy and breathable material adds style and warmth without weighing down an outfit
- 100% polyester material allows for easy washing and drying
I really like mine!!!
It is ohhhh so pretty!!!
First let me introduce to you Emaline
She will be sporting my Pirose:
She has had previous modeling experiences...
perhaps you remember the scarf I crocheted at Christmas?
She wears it so well...doesn't she?!
Well, here she is again to show you the
Lovely Taeja Fashion Pirose
Isn't it so nice?!! It really adds a little extra to my wardrobe!
I would like to give Reno Rose a BIG
for giving me this opportunity
to review their wonderful product!
I really like the Pirose and would recommend it
to anyone in my family, friends, and readers list!!