Monday, April 4, 2011

Pirose from Reno Rose Review

I received the Pirose from Reno Rose.

A Pirose is a such a great addition to any wardrobe!
 
Here is some information from their website:

Inspired by the grace of a ballerina and the movement of pirouettes, Pirose is a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind, multi-way scarf with endless fashion potential.

Wrap it like a scarf, use it to keep warm at dinner or accessorize for a black tie affair.
From casual to classy, Pirose will transform any outfit to fabulous in a snap!
Why modern women wear Pirose
  • Soft florals, geometric prints and bold colors effortlessly tie an outfit together
  • Transitions an outfit from day to night with more than 12 ways to wear
  • Bias cut flatters all body shapes
  • Easily tucks into purse, attache and suitcase
  • Airy and breathable material adds style and warmth without weighing down an outfit
  • 100% polyester material allows for easy washing and drying

*************
I really like mine!!!
It is ohhhh so pretty!!!
First let me introduce to you Emaline
She will be sporting my Pirose:

She has had previous modeling experiences...

perhaps you remember the scarf I crocheted at Christmas?
She wears it so well...doesn't she?!

Well, here she is again to show you the

Lovely Taeja Fashion Pirose
Isn't it so nice?!!  It really adds a little extra to my wardrobe!

I would like to give Reno Rose a BIG
 for giving me this opportunity

to review their wonderful product!

I really like the Pirose and would recommend it

to anyone in my family, friends, and readers list!!

0 Lovely Comments: