Friday, April 1, 2011

Adoption Diaries April 1 and Updates

Well,

we officially started our process for starting our

Home Study!!

We signed our papers today.

They say that it can take 6-8 weeks to finish a

Home Study.

We have to get background, criminal, and abuse checks done.

I am not sure what else we have to get done,

but I will be glad to post what happens.

Oh,

We are also waiting for our finacing to come through

this can take from two weeks to a month.
*******
On other Updates: 
Tents and coloring is how we spent the begining of this week.

A semi-joyful little Boy Wonder running around

talking a mile a minute. 

Then the rest of our week turned into this:

My poor little boy sick as can be.

I had to go get him from school Tuesday

and when he came home that is what he did....

I feel bad taking a picture

but he was asleep as soon as his head hit the cushion

He is still not feeling too well-he is a little pale too.

I am hoping he will be on the mend very soon;

we haven't been able to do any of his homeschooling yet either.

I have never seen him this sick for this long!

Poor kid! Maybe just maybe he will be much better tomorrow!

0 Lovely Comments: