Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello!

I am so glad that you are still here!!

Once again I apologize for not posting everyday.

We have a lot going on right now and we are

praying for a miracle!!

Will you pray with us that

God will lead and provide us with a miracle?

~*~*~*~

I got some good deals today at the store!!

I got 10 packages of diapers and 4 tubs of wipes for
$48.86

Retail Price was:  $133.86

I got a new dress with my Fashion Bug gift card I had received;

Retail:$44.99 Paid ZERO
{big smile}

Bath & Body: Free Trial Lotion, Free Travel Size Lotion, and 2 Free Mini Candles
{courtesy of my Love BBW card}

I had a bunch of coupons for a few free groceries-so all in all it was a productive day.
~*~

Still we do covet your prayers, and thank you for the prayers you have already prayed for us.

We need them!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tomorrow is the Lord's Day!

"I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the Lord"

0 Lovely Comments: