Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Friday-and All is Well:)

Busy,busy week we have had!!!  I have  a lot to share...but it seems that my energy has run out-so I just might have to recharge my batteries and get back with you;)

Oh-I did get 5 coupons to get 5 gallons of milk for free!!!  I was so excited and it was totally unexpected- Sat-Mon-Thursday I did a total of 23 transactions for Acme!!!  And with each transaction purchase amount they donate 10,000 to research for a cure for cancer-so I added up my totals that they would be donating in my honor and it came to $230,000.00!!!  Hahaha:)  So glad I could help out!

Well, have a wonderful Friday-as for me-


I'm gonna enjoy my family and take a billion photos!!! 
Still have to turn in my assignment for the Simplicity class.....hopefully I will fulfill the requirements tommorow:)

So while I am enjoying my family you can browse my blog and read up on somethings that have been happening around here-that is if you would like too. 
Things have been changing a lot-but I am glad to have the change-kinda like a breathe of fresh air:)  I hope that you have a marvy Friday-and weekend-looking forward to starting rolling with the posts agian for this next week...

Here are some Highlights from this week:

My Adorable Husband-I was told he looks like Groucho Marx in this photo;)

Edited Caleb's Pumpkin Photo

A Guest Post-How To Make The Cutest Pumpkins:)


Challenge For Photo Freak-Mirror View


BoostMyBlogFriday
To answer the Question of:
What sweets recipes do you like to try around Thanksgiving or during fall in general?

I like to make my mother's Pumpkin Bread with
the light dusting of powdered sugar
mmmmmm so good!!

Have a wonderful-Superb Friday!

1 Lovely Comments:

April said...

hi! i found you through "boost my blog" friday hops! i hope you'll come visit me and follow back!

you have a lovely blog design, i adore it!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com