Monday, July 12, 2010

Just a Little bit of Random

I just wanted to make a post so that everyone knew that we are doing well and healthy and hopefully wise;) I am hoping to get another sewing tutorial on here-but I need some suggestions on what you gals would like to see on here for sewing info, what things you would like to know, and the such. Just post a comment and we will go from there:)

I also am looking at an article to put on here as well. It is a comparison on the things of God and the alterations that Satan makes. It is something that has burdened my heart for a while. I might do an article on each alteration.

Well, now that you know I am alive and doing well; I am off to go do my homemaking, wife-ing, and mothering for the day.

If it is that you have had a rough start of the day-don't forget that Jesus Loves You and that He will never leave you or forsake you-if you are a born again believer!

♥Send my Love to All♥

0 Lovely Comments: