Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!

My wonderful husband got me this painting for my Birthday-which is tommorrow July 6:)I had told him that I really really liked it and that if it wasn't for the price I would of got it. Him and Caleb went out that day and sneaked on over to the goodwill I saw it in and bought it for me. It was a total surprise!! I am now "remodeling" the matting and the frame. Can't wait to post pictures of the finished project:)
Then he took me on Friday over to Delaware to surprise me with getting a "new" second hand dryer!!!!He is too good to me!!! It is a 2002 dryer-and it is so beautiful!!! The one I had before was from 1988-my wonderful and so generous in laws had given it to use when we moved into this house in 2006. It worked-I had to have it plugged into a timer-it didn't have a buzzer either. So my handsome husband spoiled me and got me a newer one:)


Of course Misty was the first to use it...silly cat jumped in when I opened the door..:)

0 Lovely Comments: