Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh My Oh My....

Goodness Gracious-remember I was going over to sensibility.com to check out more patterns?! She is having a sale 15% off and a $5.00 credit if you blog about the site being re-modeled!!!I am sew in..pun intended;) So here is my blog about it:



Go check out sensibility.com the patterns over there are so beautiful. You can choose to pay for the pattern to be shipped to you or pay for an epattern in which you receive immediately(I believe) and you then print it out and tape it together yourself(she gives detailed instructions on the site on how do this-if you need instructions) The dresses on here are very modest and so pretty-I think you might enjoy checking them out;) So here is the link , so go and shop to your hearts content;) Enjoy the pictures they are of the courtesy and talent of sensibility.com.



0 Lovely Comments: