Friday, March 30, 2012

Struggles-but these are good ones

I find myself having to stop at times to decide which is more important:


1.  Uploading a new story, event, recipe, coupon, a new raw food I like, or post on my facebook

or many other numerous events happening online

OR

2. Looking into my childrens eyes, laughing with them, playing with them, and loving on them


And when it comes down to that and I have to do a self reflection-I find that

I KNOW

hands down which is number 1:

 My Children

and looking into their eyes is more important than looking into the screen of my computer.

To see their joy and their pain in the day to day.

Teaches me how to be a better mother to them and for them.

****

Lord help me to cherish this treasure today and everyday.

Psalm 127:3

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Who could say no to these cuties?!



I love these kiddos!!

1 Lovely Comments:

Samantha said...

very cute!!! I agree-with all I do, it is my children that I care about and cherish times with the most!!