Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day

I made my Valentine's early for Boy Wonder's Class Party.

I really like how they turned out-and they were "easy":


Each one had red hots in them-so yummy!


I really like them-and I probably would do it again.

I know it was late in posting this-but better late than never right?

***
I hope your day was wonderful-mine surely was-hubby brought me som roses and we got to have

a lunch date this afternoon (of course Little Lady was with us).

Then after I got Boy Wonder from school he went to my friends house to play.

My dear friend even took Little Lady for a little while

so that I could get the dinner settings finished.

I hope to post pictures of that, as soon as I download my photos.

Have a wonderful week and be sure to show your love everyday of the year.

0 Lovely Comments: