Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year and New Beginnings

Happy New Year to You!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted.  Life is busy with a baby and a 6 year old. I am so thankful that I am this busy.  I have many goals for this new year that God has blessed us with.

I would like to be more "frugal" and "self sufficient" in different aspects of our daily living.  There is a plethora of resources out there to make different things from home.  I found a site that even showed how to make homemade hairspray. 

My goal is to at least post once a month with something new, frugal and or homemade.  

One thing that we started last year (2011-not that I need to remind you-it wasn't that long ago..lol)were cloth pocket diapers.  So far they have been easier than I thought.

There are a few other goals that I would like to share-but time is of the essence and I need to go run and do some shopping.  Little Lady's nap time is coming up and my Boy Wonder is ready to help his Mama.

Have a Blessed Day!

Oh and no post is complete without a photo...so let me look in my files........

Early 2011 Family Photo before our Precious Lydia

Christmas at the Holiday's (my parents last name)

Elizabeth, Jacob, Katelyenn, Caleb, Lydia

"Everyone cry..."  then Lydia stops-lol


I hope you enjoyed these as I did:)

0 Lovely Comments: