Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pregnacy Diaries July 12th

Well, I am on slight bed rest for a little while. 

Until we get the baby's heartbeat...and my cysts settle down. 

My doctor moved up my second ultrasound to this week.

Hopefully we will have photos to share by the end of the week.


Until then-we appreciate your prayers for our family.

And thank you to those who "know" the whole story and have been praying for us.

*******

Boy Wonder was adorable and asked if he could hold our big baby

I told him that it was fine

So he placed his little precious hand on my tummy to

"love on the baby"

while we were doing our Bible reading together

when it was all done

he turns to me and says,

"Mommy, God really answered our prayers about you having a baby!  Didn't He?!"

So sweet, innocent and precious-and yet so truthful!!

I love my little blessing!!!

0 Lovely Comments: