Monday, July 25, 2011

My Birthday Update-Family Time!

My parents came down for my 30th gasp birthday

they even got to bring down one of my nieces and my nephew.

I was so excited to see them they stayed the whole week for my birthday on July 6th!!

I only get to see my family about once a year-so it was so nice to see them!!

So here are some candids of my family:


I rarely get photos of my nephew-because he doesn't perfer it...

so I only have a few


Funny Face....


Another one


and another one....


Jacob using the gun as a roofing gun-just like his daddy...so precious!!


See?! The funny faces run in the family....hahaha


They just crack me up!!! So goofy and funny!!


I like slurpees!!


It was so nice that my Brother and Sister in Law allowed me to borrow their children for a week.

I missed seeing them-Christmas can't come any sooner!

I love my family-they are the best!!

1 Lovely Comments:

Hannah said...

Glad you had a nice time!