Wednesday, June 15, 2011

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY BLOG READERS and kinda Adoption Diary update

Well, the adoption proceedings are going well. 

So far no hiccups. 

And we just found out that.......

 We're expecting!!!!!

HAHA-I am not kidding! 

I am about 5 weeks along and have my first ultrasound in about a week and a half;

I have been craving all things lemon, {lemonade, lemon water ice,a piece of lemon...}

and pickles-garlic pickles! 

 And I found out that I really really like lemon water ice and a garlic pickle at the same time

they are so good together!!!!

WHO KNEW!!!!


Anyways-looks like we will have our hands full in a few months-haha

Lydia is gonna have a little brother or sister

Who knew she would be a big sister before she was even born!

The Lord is just too good to us!!

It has been a long haul with secondary infertility for 5 years!!

It is almost like He is opening up the doors for us!!

So I will have two kiddos hopefully by March of next year:)

My due date {at this time and moment}

is

February 17, 2012

I am so excited that God would give us a double blessing!!

He is just too kind!!

I guess that is our life in a nut shell now-haha

We will double our home in 10 months-just almost surreal!!

3 Lovely Comments:

All Dahl'd Up said...

Kelly-Jo!!! Oh my, how exciting! I'm so happy for you : )

Irēna said...

Congratulations!

Maggie said...

Wow! That is amazing news! Congratulations to you and your family!

XOXO,
Maggie