Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Already?!!

How could you sneak up like that on me Wednesday?

I don't think I have a picture to post either!!

It has been so rainy and wet here....

Maybe I will have a whole ton on Friday to post....

We were planning a trip to Longwood again.



Then next question is why is my son running around in my yard with no shoes on?

He is so goofy!!

He told me today that he was going to clean for the Lord because that would make Him happy.



I am looking foward to our new addition

but I am SSSSOOOOO enjoying my Boy Wonder!!!

Especially at this time while we are getting things ready for our addition.



Next Thursday we find out if the baby is a boy or girl!!

I am praying that the baby is healthy and that everything is okay, and

progressing nicely.


Well, that is it for now-Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

0 Lovely Comments: