Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photo Challenge and Updates

We were driving through the country side and

I wanted to practice still shots while moving.

So I  click click clicked along the Amish Country

and I think that I came out with a whole bunch of pretty good shots.

I had a lot of fun twisting and turning to get my photos

as we bumped and bobbed along the road.

I added texture to it through the assistance of photoshop and Kim Klassen.

{I mixed two of Kim Klassens Free textures for this one-I'm linked up at her site}
kimklassencafe


****************************
I also start the

Simply Bliss Child Photography Class

and Critique this week.

I am excited and can't wait to learn a few new things!

Already in her first lesson I learned a new tip.

Today is an overcast day

so I probably will not take out my camera for photos..

we'll see.

Well, that is it for today have a wonderful day!!

Oh, here are a few other shots from my photodrive:

Enjoy!

7 Lovely Comments:

Kim Klassen said...

hi Kelly-Jo...oh my i would love to travel amish country... fabulous job... and love the last 2 night shots very much as well...

xxo, Kim

Country's Mama said...

Puts a whole new twist to the term "Drive by shooting" Your sunset shots are spectacular. Thanks for posting them.

JennyO said...

Quite lovely photos... I can imagine the drive! love the sunsets!

Anonymous said...

Just fantastic shots! Following you now from Texture Tuesday!

All Dahl'd Up said...

Holy AMAZING! Those sunset pictures are so beautiful! One day I will be as good as you at taking photos : )

fotogran said...

That's a lovely shot of Amish country. Here in Ontario we have Amish country too and I always ride along in the car with the camera ready to take 'road pictures:-)'

paperbird said...

wonderful capture of the amish country. it makes me want to hop in the car and see the beauty that is abundant all around us.