Friday, March 18, 2011

Newest News From The Cole Houshold

Well, we have been praying for a few things in our home..

and for God's guidance in our descisions. 

 We knew someone who might be willing to put their baby up for adoption.

We were praying for God to guide us in which direction we should go and then His answer came this morning!!

I received a phone call from the mother asking if she could talk to me about adopting her child!!

The Lord is so good to us!!!

Here is some information about our little bundle of joy to be bestowed to us:

Due date is September 24th

and we will find out in April if the baby

is a boy or girl!!!

I am so excited!! 

A new baby to add to our little family..sigh I am so happy!!

I do still covet your prayers that you will pray for everything to run smoothly.

How exciting!!! I can't wait- the birth mother is also going to send me any

ultrasound pictures so that I can see the baby....

I can not express my excitement and gratitude for the Lord blessing us with another child!!!

6 Lovely Comments:

JTR said...

Praise God! I will be praying for you and yours! (((HUG)))

Anonymous said...

Woot, Woot!! Happy, Happy Joy, Joy!!

Charlene Fisher said...

Blessings to your family...

Pam said...

I am so incrediably happy for you!! God answered our prayers also!! Praise His holy name!!!

Alison said...

Such wonderful news!

247mama said...

What a BLESSING! Our prayers are with you!