Saturday, February 19, 2011

Over 1,000 Pictures in two days!!

Hahhahaha-I took over 1,000 pictures yesterday and today!!

1,131 pictures total to be exact!

That is so funny.....I said that I was going to take tons

guess I didn't let anyone down!

I can not wait to show you some of the photos.

Even

my guys were nice enough to pose for a few photos!!
{of course, it included a little eye rolling and a moan or two}

Hubby said that he must REALLY love me since he let me take his photo!

{I might have "broken" a few Photography Rules but, I really enjoyed being in Manual Mode!!}

♥♥♥♥

Tonight is our Winter Banquet at church

so I will be very busy today getting ready for the long weekend

and a few things that need some special attention.

I will try to post pictures very soon-I still have to post my assignments for my photography class....

sigh-how time flies!

0 Lovely Comments: