Friday, February 18, 2011

I am so excited!!

Faith

over at


has invited me to take her


She has been so generous to allow me to take it as a guest!!

I am so Excited and I can't wait until this class starts!

EEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is some of the information for the class:
{that is in case you are interested in participating in her class.}


April 4 - 30, 2011


Registration Fee $40

For anyone with any type of camera. Learn to take better photos of children! If you have children in your life, whether they are your own or not, spend a month with me and learn to take better photos of these adorable, but sometimes difficult to photograph subjects! There is something for everyone here - no matter what type of camera you own or what level of skill you are at with your photography I'll teach you tricks on how to photograph children indoors and outdoors, I'll give you pointers on how to set up a great informal portrait and a few hints on how to capture a sweet shot of kiddos in action. We'll stretch our technical knowledge and flex our creative muscles. Every assignment photo you submit will receive personal attention and a helpful comment from me - as well as encouragement from other class participants! I am also always available to answer any questions you have or help you via email with any trouble you are having with the assignments.


This class is limited to 30 participants...

**********
After the class is done I will be priveledged to give her class feedback to help "improve" the content of her class-to which I doubt that she will need to improve!

0 Lovely Comments: