Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not really wordless but it is Wednesday

Do you miss me?

I am so sorry that I have been behind on the posts.  Things don't slow down for Christmas that is for sure! If anything they tend to speed up around here-and it comes with never having enough time to finish everything on your to do list-I still have a few Christmas gifts to finish making....sigh.  But it will be okay!

My goal is to have the next giveaway posted by next Monday!  I can't wait!!

Yesterday was shot I didn't get anything done around the house-I had a doctor's appointment and a few tests to be run-I hope the outcome is favorable-or at least informative.  My new doctor is wonderful-so I am very happy in that instance.  It is in the Lord's hands so why should I fear? 

Well, off to fold somemore laundry-why does it feel like it is always needing to be done?!  Guess it is because it is always needing to be done-with a few other things as well.

I hope your Wednesday is a wonderful one!

How about closing with a picture for today?
The Ladies Christmas Tea-it was so fun!
(Of course, this is a little abstract-but I do like it!)

0 Lovely Comments: