Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I am Random today and Voting Day

I did it! I really did!! 
Two things!!!
I just paid off my camera!!!!
A whole 2years and 7 months earlier than planned
BIG BIG GRIN :)
& this one you better sit down for
 I only spent $5 at Joann Fabrics yesterday!
Woohooo!
Hahahhah-I knew that you would be proud of me!!
It was hard!
 I even put things back!!!
******
I hope that you enjoy the tutorial today!
Because that momma is kinda crafty;)
*******
P.S.-Remember to Vote! 
If you are reading this post I am going to give you another
Extra entry for the day
Just leave the comment at the giveaway
{NOT HERE-PLEASE}
If you  voted today leave a comment with a simple
"I voted"
at the giveaway post
P.S.S-Haahahaha-When I say vote I mean for the national elections but if you voted for my picture
than you get another
extra entry:)VOTING IS CLOSED NOW 

And a big THANKS from me:)

2 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you manage to only spend $5 bucks?! I must know your secret to success.

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Will power, will power;) Or maybe the fact I had my 5 year old with me and shopping gets to be a bore to him.....and the promise that I would come back when it was on sale;)