Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MIA and another giveaway extra entry!!

Sorry for being MIA yesterday

I know no posts at all......what was I thinking?! 

I just 

know

 that you will forgive me

I was enjoying my most important people in my life

♥my precious family♥

Heehehehehe

Like this photo?

It made me laugh so hard!!!

Greg took off yesterday to spend the day with us!!! 

It was wonderful!!

********
Have I got news for you!!!

I woke up to a message from the blog girl


and I am made to be in her top 5 favorite heart pictures!!!!

I couldn't believe it!!! 

I entered in my sew "in" love picture

so for today's entry for the giveaway go

{HERE}

and vote for my
Sew "in" love  
photo:

it is at the top of her blog
then
{one one day of voting-sew please do hurry!}

Come back

{HERE}

and comment that you voted for me;)

Easy Peasy way to enter the giveaway!!!

2 Lovely Comments:

Boom Boom Shabam said...

I voted because I love that picture.

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Thank you!!! Be sure that if you want to join in the giveaway-you post at the giveaway post for it to count...it just makes it much easier for the random.org thing:) Thank you for understanding:)

http://happyhomemakerandmomma.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-time-for-giveaway.html