Monday, July 26, 2010

Memories of My Soon to Be 5 Years Old Caleb

Aren't you so proud that I finally figured out some of the new things here in blog land? Okay, so you don't know exactly what I am talking about-but boy is the internet a wealth of information!!!!  Anyways-spent almost two days trying to find a new template-hope you like the new one-we'll see how long it lasts..not sure if I am totally taken by it--maybe:) 
Have a wonderful Monday-tommorrow!!!

I remember 5 years ago that Tuesday the 26th waking up and thinking Lord: "I don't think I can handle another day...I want to hold my baby and they keep telling me lets hold off for a little bit longer.  Help me please!!"  And the phone rang-I answered it. The doctor was calling to tell me that they had decided to start my labor.  I was so excited that with in the next day or so I was going to be holding the little bundle of joy.  That evening we went to the hospital-we missed visitation(for shame for shame-just kidding-I had good reason too)  The nurse had said that I could eat anything that I wanted to until midnight that night...so wonderful hubby went out and bought us domino's pizza:)  We had a pizza party-and that is why I am convinced that that is why Caleb l♥ves his pizza; is because that was the last meal he had when he was in my womb.  Anyways, that is my memory for today and photo (not the best-but it will do) of what happened almost 5 years ago today:)

2 Lovely Comments:

Elizabetsy said...

i like the changes! makes me want to change my blogs, too!

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Thanks Betsy...it took a good two days to finalize what I was planning and for making my blog buttons.