Monday, May 24, 2010

A Day in the Mouth of Caleb & Other Things:

*Caleb is learning the Books of the Old Testament so here is some of his books that he miss spoke in the beginning:
Genesis, Exodus, levitoronomy ......
Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Songbirds.....
Lamentations, Ezekiel, Danny-O, Hosea

*A few months ago-when Nana and Papa were here-I had asked Caleb to go upstairs and get his socks on, he replies with..."I can't, we are too poor." Random-I know, some of the things he comes up with!

*"Caleb, can you help me do ......" "Sure Mommy, since you asked so nicely.":)

*"No, I won't play on the train tracks, because I don't want to go to heaven sooner than Jesus wants me to.....that would be weird!!"

That is all that I can think of for right now...my dear random little guy!!!He does sure give me some serious giggles!!

0 Lovely Comments: