Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Guys Decorations

He didn't want me to paint his;he colored a few of them instead.



I can't believe that it is Wednesday already-these past two weeks have flown by so quickly. I really have been taking a rather large break from coupon-ing. There are fewer deals much any more....almost free that is-I am sure there are still some good deals to be found if you want to pay for them....sorry it seems that getting a lot of things for free you tend to lower your outgoing price for items.

Well, Unfortunately a pile of clothes that I was just folding fell off the bed and I need to go refold them-sigh! All that work and they fall over.....at least it is job security:) And I can't complain about that!!! Cuz' I ♥love♥ my job! And my fellow co-workers?Not exactly sure what Greg and Caleb would be considered...fellow workers works though.:)

Have a wonderful day!

0 Lovely Comments: