Thursday, February 4, 2010

Drum Roll Please......

Tada!

Here is Coley Coles' latest art masterpiece:


It has been amazing to see him go from scribbles to actual pictures,and he gets the colors right; everyday it is something new. I love it and cherish it and dread it-for one day he will leave this home and have his own children who will make him a nice picture like this one, and he will have to take a picture to show me the picture.....
I do not look forward to the day of his departure but yet somehow I do. Right now it is a challenge for me to help God make a man after His own heart and His desire-Later it will be to see the finished masterpiece of an adult that the Lord created with my little help. Why would God privilege me with such a job? I am far from worthy of this precious little one. But one day I hope to look at this little boy who became a man, and is doing what God has for him. Whether it be a Missionary, or a Preacher/Assistant Pastor, or even a Layman in a church somewhere-I pray that he does for God what he can do-and beyond.


Philippians 3:14"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."

0 Lovely Comments: