Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Things Around our Home

I told Caleb the other day that he was doing what cats like to do-sunbath. I love him so much and I am so glad that God gave him to us!!








Which one do you like best?






This is our new addition to the house:


MISTY






She still prefers to be Calebless but she is learning to tolerate our little munchkin. He just put that pink bucket on her head-she did not even growl or hiss or bite at him-she is very tolerant.
She is a very sweet kitty and very appreciative-I guess she knows that she has a better life now. The SPCA was good to her but she needed a home and more care than they could give her. She is very cute-we are glad to have her.






Cat Pretzel- Can you do this? I wonder if anyone that takes Yoga can do it?

0 Lovely Comments: