Monday, January 7, 2008

More Wedding Photos-2 and Caleb photos

Cutting the cake



For him...



For her...



The wedding went well-thank you to those who have been praying for our family!!

Please continue to keep Jess and Katelyn in your prayers-Jess has gallbladder disease-and had been very sick-they might try to induce her about two weeks before little Katelyn's due date.

*************
Caleb and his new bike-he can not ride it but he loves to just sit on it and smile for Mommy.



Truck rider-he saw this picture and told me about how he rode the truck at Walmart. He gets smarter by the minute!!

1 Lovely Comments:

Tiffany said...

HI Kelly!
It was great hearing from you. I was looking on your site and saw your counter of how long you have been married...I can't believe you have been married over 4 years!! I still remember flying out to Ohio and doing your hair for your wedding!!! That walmart is about 35 minutes from us according to mapquest. Let us know when you would be able to get together and I am sure Josiah wouldn't mind. It would have to be a Saturday, though since he doesn't get home from work until 7pm.
Thanks for emailing me! Have a great day