Monday, November 14, 2011

My Dearest Little Ones

He told me to let her cry and just take the picture:


He is just too cute and so funny!!




The other day he was in the bath tub taking a bath and yelled downstairs:

Boy Wonder:  "Mommy, is the dishwasher running?"

Me: "No it is not"

Boy Wonder: "But the water is getting cold"

of course I couldn't help but laugh....he thought that if the dishwasher was on

that was why his bath water was getting cold.

I love it!!

*****
I have had a few people ask me if I was writing down the different things that he says,

I am so excited because I just ordered two journals so that I can write down

Boy Wonders little quips and Little Lady's little quips.

I can't wait for them to arrive!!

*****
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

Make sure you love on your family-it is the only one you have.

Until then....

0 Lovely Comments: