Thursday, November 3, 2011

Have I told you how Blessed I am?

I am so blessed!! 

So thankful for my trials and triumphs through Christ!! 

My cup runneth over with so many blessings from God and from my family and friends!

I am sorry that I have not had a chance to post in about a month.

Obviously newborns need lots of love and attention.

So do husbands and a certain 6 year old {big smile}.

I love my family and thank God every day for my precious family.

Lydia is 6 weeks now and she has grown so much!!

She is now 10lbs and 22 inches long!

If you add an ounce and an inch to her that is what my Boy Wonder was

at birth!!

We are so happy and in love with our children!!

What a gift from God they truly are!!!

*****
How about a little of A Day in the Mouth of Boy Wonder?

We had missionaries come to our church the other day and Caleb precedes to tell them:

"All babies are born with boy hair. 

Pretty soon Lydia will get her girl hair and then we can put it up into a ponytail."

Now he has never said anything like this to me before.

  This was his logic-and so cute!!

Then he says:

"My Daddy named me-the hospital named Lydia"

Which it is kinda true since he was there for the birth certificate business.

Hahah-he is so goofy!!

Goes to show the understanding of an adult world in the eyes of a child.

****

Today I have to take Lydia to the doctors-she has a fever.

Poor baby girl!!  She had a rough night last night too.

Hopefully it is just something small and nothing too serious.

****

Well, I am not sure if there is anything else to share at this moment.

I know it has been a while since I have blogged-but my priorities are in the right direction.

And I am thankful for that.

I have not forgotten about everyone-maybe when things settle down we can have a giveaway again.

{Do I see any big smiles out there?}

Until then....

0 Lovely Comments: