Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adoption Diaries May 17th...

I know that it has been a while since I have posted.

Between school, church, adoption processes

I seem to be barely getting things done around our home.

I have taken a moment to take a breath and share what is going on

at this moment....

*

Friday is our final meeting to finish our Home Study!!!

Yeay!! We will Celebrate with a Starbucks Frapp!!

*

We have had to hire three lawyers for the adoption processes.

Right now we are at a hurry and wait process...

the lawyers are getting all our paperworks together.

********

Summer is coming and things are picking up at a quick pace...

thank you for understanding my delays with posting

I will continue to try to keep everyone up todate..

in the meantime enjoy your family

and loved ones...

&

While you are doing that I will be enjoying mine.

0 Lovely Comments: