Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

A quick snap shot of my Proflower $120 dollar roses for Valentines day
that hubby got for me
{using the 100 gift certificate that I won}
{oh and my teddy bear and yummy chocolates}
I will get a few more photos later when they start to bloom more

And here is the kitty and the kid: 
She was NOT happy-poor guy got clawed by her back claws....
hence the little tear on his cheek
{she got in trouble for being mean to him-thats another reason why she is not happy}

3 Lovely Comments:

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Cute pictures. Following from log Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Im such a cat person...... and she is beautiful!!

Lovely flowers. Way to be frugal! :)

Jess said...

Beautiful! Swing over to my blog if you get a chance & link your WW post! =) http://lifeat30ish.com/?p=766