Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thinking Warm thoughts and another CSN review to come!

I know that it is in the middle of winter for some of us and I want to encourage you that summer is right around the corner-or at least it is closer than when we started winter.  Pretty soon our children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, or neighbors children will be going outdoor to play on their outdoor playsets.  How fun!  I remeber my outdoor playset from when I was little.  Don't have one?  Well click on the words outdoor playset and it will send you to CSN to search for the perfect outdoor playset for your own special someone in your life.  CSN has so many things on their site!  Have you checked them out yet?  Remeber they also have a lot of items that include free shipping-even some of these outdoor playsets include free shipping!  If not go head over and check them out!
{P.S.-they also have trampolines with free shipping!!}

CSN is so kind to offer me another chance to do a review as well!  Hmmmm....what will I get, maybe some shoes, or maybe oh I don't know-guess I will be heading over to CSN as well to see what I will get to review.  Have a wonderful Wintery Mixed Up kinda day!  Try to stay warm.

3 Lovely Comments:

Anonymous said...

We are actually having a heatwave here today (in TN).... like 54 degrees!
Defintely short sleeve weather. ;)

Texas Type A Mom said...

It's mid-60s here right now but I can't wait for summer either!

New Tuesday follower! I hope you'll follow me back!
www.texastypeamom.com

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Fun! I would get a big wall map :)

<3, New Follower