Monday, December 20, 2010

On Vacation....

Kinda but not......Things have been crazy over here!  We just finished the Christmas Cantata at the church last night-I have pictures and I have some video to share. Maybe tomorrow I can get it all posted.

We went to NYC on Saturday-we walked all the way from Battery Park up to Town Square!  It was fun and we had a wonderful time!!

Right now this Monday evening I am feeling a little tired and worn out- I have been going to the gym in the morning and it has been "fun".  I have been enjoying it!

There is a gentleman at church that allowed me to borrow a lens for my new camera-I can't wait to show you a few photos-it is so neat!!

Well, for now I am going to head to bed and get my much needed rest.

Have a good night and enjoy your day for tommorrow!

0 Lovely Comments: