Friday, November 19, 2010

Preparing for Thanksgiving

Today is Family Fun Day
and we are getting prepared for Thanksgiving. 
I am so excited and I can't wait to see family!! 
So with a few more projects to get finished
I am off to the job!

Greg and I celebrate Christmas with his family at Thanksgiving
so we tend to order our Christmas gifts around this time. 
Well, all Christmas gifts have arrived
and have been given out! 
We are so awful at keeping these until the time to give them! 
I guessed at what he got me and I was correct
and he guessed what I got him and was correct!
we know each other too well-hahahahhaha 
But, here is a photo of my gift that he got for me:
A "Thomas Kincade"

 and this is what I got him..
so funny how similiar our gift was
at least this one.

Well, off to get working-be sure to enter in
the material is so beautiful!!!

0 Lovely Comments: