Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Extra Entry Up for Today...

Sorry it took me so long to post the extra entry for today
it has been a long day

I was up at 6:00 a.m. to go drive to Ashtabula Mall.
We went to Joann Fabrics for the doorbuster sales
I bought a lot!
They had interfacing on sale $2.99 for 10 yards {reg $9.99}!!
They had so many deals!!

This is some of what I bought:
5-bolts of interfacing = 50 yards of interfacing
2-ribbon racks
6-organza ribbons
4-packages of buttons
2-skeins of yarn{in a pretty shade of blue}
2- OttLights
5-bundle sets of Fat Quarters
and a few other things....
I am gonna go take a nap because I am falling asleep typing this out...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The only problem is how in the world are we going to fit all this stuff in our car?

I will try to write more later-be sure to jump in the giveaway
it is the last week to enter!

0 Lovely Comments: