Saturday, September 11, 2010

You Paid What?!! Come Show your Deals!


Acme Deals:

4- Boxes of Froot Loops ( just noticed the fact that they don't spell that "correctly")
6- Boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats
9- Containers of Strawberries
3- Containers of Raspberries
2- Bunches of bananas
26- Fuze drinks
10- Old El Paso Taco Shells (18ct or hahaha 180 shells)

Retail Total: $156.33
Out Of Pocket: $18.49

My husband was such a dear to take me to Acme on Friday-on his day off too!! Thank you so much Honey!!! 

There are some really good deals this week at a few other stores:

Pathmark has a deal if you buy $20.00 worth of Kraft products you get $20.00 in Catalina's back-seriously debating this-might take it for a spin just to see what happens-this is the best time to use those $5.00 off 5 packages of Kraft cheese coupons! If you have already printed them earlier this month-they have just been reloaded so you can print them again! Excellent deal!!  I have 20 packages of cheese because of these coupons : ) Praise the Lord for good coupons!!!  And if things work out right I will probably get 20 more-never can have enough cheese!!!  Just ask one of my friends Manda Malensek-she will agree with me!!

CVS has a good week planned too:
Alive vitamins $9.99 get 9.99 in Ecb's back
($1.00 off coupon in the lower right corner) makes this $1.00 MM
Nivea body wash $4.99 get 4.99 Ecb's
*$1.00 off in the 08-29-10 Red Plum-makes this $1.00 Money Maker

There are a few more deals but these are the ones that interest me-so go take a look at your CVS add-I am sure that you won't be disappointed this week!

Acme didn't disappoint me this week either-that is why I did my shopping on Friday; the store would have it all in stock ; )

They have a $10.00 Catalina back when you buy 10 Kellogg's items-there are plenty of Kellogg's coupons out there to make a pretty good deal

Buy 10 items get $5 off instantly and 50 box tops is also another good deal for this week. Price's varied between different items-but it is a great deal!

So many deals so little time!!!  I am on the fence whether to shop this week or not-I don't  think that my freezer could hold too much more ; )

So do you have any deals that you've made this week?  Leave me a link so I/we can check it out : ) Only direct link to your post please:)  And please list my link in your post-Thank you!





Happy Homemaker and Momma

 
 
I will pick out one of you and you will be featured here-on Saturday. Then you can post this little button on your blog : )
 
Happy Homemaker and Momma

2 Lovely Comments:

Tamarah said...

Love the site and I just liked up my savings. I'll b back for next weeks party as well.

Heather said...

Ha! I don't think I realized they spelled it Froot either. Maybe that's trying to tell us something...
Oh well they taste good!