Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You Paid What?!!

ACME & PATHMARK STORES
RETAIL VALUE:$186.70
WHAT DID I PAY?....SEE BELOW : )

My List Of Purchases:
5-Pepsi Brand Sodas
5-Coke Brand Sodas
20-Fuze
10-Kraft Cheese
10-Cool Whip
3-bags of Corn Chips
6-Bags of pretzels
1-container of ice cream(not pictured)
Grand Retail Total of $186.70
Out Of Pocket or OOP- $21.75!!
Paid with Gift Card: $10.00
(Below is the break up of stores)

I had a good run yesterday:)  I actually paid for soda-can you believe it?! I haven't bought soda in 2 years!!!  Greg said the other day that we were about out-so without checking how many we had I went a hunting for a deal-I found two stores that had 5 packs for $11.00 which isn't too bad!  So I took advantage of Labor Day Sales and we have soda now.  I brought it home and unloaded it and asked hubby if he could put it downstairs..of course-no problem at all he says-then I asked how many cases are left downstairs of your dwindling stash of soda?  He says oh there are 10!!!  What?! 
Seems that I am not the only one that gets all panicky when we only have  2 pkgs of 16 count TP and I think that we need more STAT:) I've rubbed off on him; i just think that that is so funny that he would be worried that he was running out when he had 10 cases : ) I Capital L-Love that man!!

PATHMARK TOTALS:
5-Pepsi & Ice Cream:
Retail $31.50
Oop: $12.45
This was my costly run-I try not to spend that much-but it was a great deal : )

NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! SWEET!!
ACME TOTALS:
$155.20
$9.30

Now this is my kind of shopping!!! 

0 Lovely Comments: