Monday, August 2, 2010

Please be sure to vote for me everyday until Friday August 6:)

Yeay!!!!!!   For the first time ever I have a project that I made featured!!!!!It is a voting competition-I entered one of my items that I have made.  I can not tell you what one I entered but I am sure you will figure it out:)




Each week, the top 5 that get voted for will be given a new theme, and then we will have one week to create (ie sew, paint, build, etc.) something to do with that theme. Then, we post and people will vote for their favorite. Unlike so many other contests, no one is voted "off." The votes are tallied cumulatively, and at the end of the competition, the winner gets a slew of prizes from some special sponsors!!

So please be sure to vote--you can vote every day until Friday August 6!!!!

And thank you for your votes!!

0 Lovely Comments: