Thursday, June 17, 2010

So much done and so little time to share....

I really have a lot of different photos to share with everyone and events that have been keeping our June so busy..hopefully I will get the time to do a full posting or maybe a few postings;) But here are some pictures:

Caleb and his old bike-the poor thing couldn't last all of our bike trip-got a flat and kept it:( So he got a new bike:) I found one for $5.00!!!GREAT DEAL!!!! The Lord was so good to us...Pictures will be posted later of the wonderful find:)


Here is MYTRLE the TURTLE a boxturtle that we found on another bike trail:he ran away when we brought him home(I tease Greg that he ran away because he didn't like his name)

close up...


Caleb and I went to the park downtown and got to see the train go through town-that is what he is looking at...


The Lord blessed us with a new turtle:MYRTLE the TURTLE 2....at least he is in a cage and can not run away....he is a red eared slider-he is pretty big..can't get my hand around him like the other one....Greg is so happy to have his own pet turtle though:)

0 Lovely Comments: