Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


This is my little blessing that God has given to me. My little boy.....I am so thankful for you-I do not deserve to have such a wonderful gift!! I love you forever and for true!!!!
**********
Thank you for all the things that you have taught me that I didn't know....like: "Mommy, boys can clean up throw up because they are tough-they're like men and BIG and STRONG!" and "Mommy, why don't you like ants? I like ants-but I guess girls don't, but boys do." and you always tell me "Mommy, did you know that I love you more than that!"
**********
Thank you for helping to teach me patience like when you take your time to slowly fold the towels, and how you slowly come when I call you, and when I have to repeat myself because you are too busy talking to hear what I say.
**********
Thank you for reminding me that I am human and make mistakes just like anyone else-and thank you that when I fail you love me anyways just like Jesus does.
***********
Thank you for playing Knight, Dragon, and Princess with me. And thank you for always seeing me as someone special.
***********
Thank you for your goodnight hugs and kisses and holding me down and telling me that I can't leave that I have to stay. It is always fun to get the tickle monster out...just so you'll let me go.
***********
I love your giggles and your laughs--I wish that you would never grow up-but I know that it must be that you will grow and have your own family. I pray that God will protect you and help you in the future-whatever it may be. I pray that you will always stay close to God in all that you do. Keep Him first because He is the most important-and be sure to love Him more than you love me and Daddy! You are what makes this day special...you have taught us so many things about God through your little life. We love you and always will.

Happy Mother's Day to All and I hope and pray that it was extra special this year-as it is for me every year...

0 Lovely Comments: