Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catch Up and New Things in My Store w/Pictures

This is the Latest from A Virtuous Woman Shop
My custom order-which I thoroughly enjoyed!!!


My Crop-A-Dile punch is the most wonderful thing!!!!It helped me to make the punches in my "Company" cards for my accessories to "pin" unto.

My packaging-it was a local delivery so I needed something pretty to put it in. I will make it a little different next time. But I really did enjoy making these items-up next is to make my Father in Laws Birthday Card.

This is a new item I would like to add to my shop:
My ABC Bows

Each would have a different color and an acronym for it like:
"A is for Adorable"
"B is for Beautiful"
"C is for Cute"
etc..........
So as my viewer audience-tell me what you think-pretty please.
****************************
This is the most recent item that I have remade for my home;
it has Philippians 4:8 placed in the middle of scrolls and squiggles. I was kind of tired of the picture that was in the frame and could always use some scripture to spot throughout my home. What do you think?

*******************************
The sun, the sun!!!!!! Caleb is so excited about the sun coming out again!!! He is on our front porch sun bathing:)
Yes,yes I know! No coat and no shoes or socks-believe me I tried-I figured if he got cold enough he'll come back in the house- he is such a freeze baby.

0 Lovely Comments: