Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Handmade Flower

This took me about an hour and a half to make, but I think it was worth it....


I am hoping to maybe open up shop at etsy.com with some handmade things to sell-praying about it first-of course.


Sorry for not blogging in such a long while-it has been busy, very busy. My Grandpa Holliday passed away just before Christmas, this was only 106 days after my Grandma Holliday passed; so Christmas was really weird and hard this year.
♥♥In Loving Memory of Grandpa♥♥

***Out of the Mouth of Babes***
"I really love Great Grandpa and I really miss him. That is why I called him up in heaven and left him a message."
***Question of the Day from Caleb***

To a gentleman yesterday at Joann fabrics:

"Do you love God, and do you listen to His Word?"

(Big smile from me, of course)

Before leaving the gentleman assured me that I had a Preacher on my hands. That would be nice if that is what God has for him-following the steps of his earthly father as he follows the steps of his Heavenly Father.

0 Lovely Comments: