Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello Again!!

I am sorry that it has been a while since I have posted. We have been very busy since the last time I have written. So much has happened-lots of good-the Lord has been so good to us!!!As He always is!!!

I will try to catch you up with everything that we have been doing.

Thanksgiving: Went to Mom and Dad Cole's house:

Our poor van needed some Duct Tape-Greg's favorite tool:)




The Beautiful Snowy Scene while parked along the highway.



At Their House:


Caleb and Dad make a snow...uh....I'll let you decide what exactly it is:





Uh...maybe it's a mouse or else a bear... but, they really did a great job!! Caleb just loves the snow. We do not get a lot where we live so he really enjoys it when he gets to play in it!


Caleb and His Poppa

Caleb and His Daddy



Hunting day....


My handsome husband-he is so cute!!

Dad made Caleb his own gun...

Caleb telling and showing us how loud the gunfire was going to be...

BOOM!!!!




The boys are all ready to go "shoot the deer!!"


Greg, Poppa, and Caleb-The Deer Hunters.


To Be Continued...

0 Lovely Comments: